Macao Tong Chai Charity Association is a private foundation, founded and registered in Macao, China.The foundation aims to foster young talents and enrich elders’ later years in Macao. In mainland China, foundation aims to foster young talents and enrich elders’ later years in Macao. In mainland China, it? makes grants to projects aiming at improving education so that vulnerable children have access to fair and high quality education.
- In 2006, Macao Tong Chai Charity Association was founded and registered by Madam Susana Chou, the former chairman of Legislative Assembly of Macao Special Administrative Region, and her friend Peter Lam, a well-known personage in Macao.
- In 2009, Macao Tong Chai Charity Association came into operation. Based on Macao, it launched a project to cultivate Chinese-Portuguese bilingual legal professionals and started the elders’ activities of the Macao Tong Chai Evergreen Association.
- In 2013, Macao Tong Chai Charity Association set up an office in Beijing, systematically carrying out its philanthropy work in mainland China.
By 2015, Projects of Macao Tong Chai Charity Assosiation base on 18 provinces in?China. We have supported over 40500 children and 2260 teachers and?parents through our projects.
- Beijing, Macao SAR
- South Areas: Yunnan, Guizhou, Sichuan, Guangxi, Guangdong
- Northwest Areas: Shaanxi, Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia
- Central China: Anhui, Jiangxi, Hunan,Hubei, Henan, Hebei, Liaoning