Philanthropy of grants-making
Our Working Philosophy
- Projects focus on the development of children, ensure the rights of children and follow the child-friendly principle.
- Attentions are paid to the problems that affect a number of people, have a serious influence, and are in a condition of lack of attention and resources’ input.
- Focusing on actual problems and needs, exploring effective and sustainable solutions.
- The project model is preferred to be performed in a large scale and bring the potential for improvement, or provides valuable methods for related efforts.
- Projects should be practical and continuously innovated and improved.
- Projects should have systematic thinking and intervention strategies on stakeholders.
- It is encouraged to use innovative technology such as the Internet to improve projects’ efficiency and influence.